Colab goes to UTAH
More Details to come
Powder Ridge Cook Out
- Free filming from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Just keep a heads up for other riders).
- Multiple filmers will be uploading clips to a shared drobox. Download what you want!
- Purchase a lift ticket at the front desk. Support your local parks!
- Come one, come all! The park will be open to all skill levels.
- Features will range in difficulty.
- If you do something cool, you may get a prize.
- Firepit, music, food, and drinks all in the park!
Feb 2nd, 2019. (Yes, it was a satuday.) Detroit Mountain was a unique animal. Two new rails planted and free hotdogs on a super cozy park setup.Continue reading COLAB COOKOUT : DETROIT MOUNTAIN
Release the hounds. The chaos begins at the rope and ends at the next run over. Ignore every siren going off in your brain, every primal extinct: the reflection of fear, insanity, and pain. Embedded in a short period of time is a high you can’t find on any street corner or bar. It’s the kind of euphoria you get when you blend panic and comfort. Every snowboarder and skier finds happiness in this satanic cocktail. It’s only on the rope tow you’ll find this particular atmosphere. There are no breaks. There are no stops. No rules. It’s chugging at an invaders pace until your gloves are filled with holes or your heart is. Continue reading Release the Hounds
Mt Ski Gull. (It’s by Brainerd)
Like most of us, you probably never heard of it – but this place is amazing. It’s a nonprofit ski hill with a long, wide, medium-grade park, a crazy fast rope tow, lots of trees to cut the wind, and a constant whisp of woodsmoke. It absolutely made our day.